Newest Post

// Posted by :Gazerock is Cielers // On :Senin, 25 Februari 2013

FOUR GET ME A NOTS - GOODBYE LYRICS

You refuse to answer my phone
You don't receive my letters
I know you're somewhere far away
But I heard your voice through the sky

I don't know what you're doing or what you think
But I know that I will see you, I'll see you once again

Said "good-bye"
The last word I said to you
You left me went away
And you don't know what those words yet mean
"See you soon"
If I do see you again
I'll be with you till death
I'll always protect you
Has this feeling found you

A soul that is once connected, it will never break or draw away
Till the day again I see you, I'll wait here right for you 

Leave a Reply

Tinggal kan jejak anda di Sini

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

// Copyright © My first Story //Anime-Note//Powered by Blogger // Designed by Johanes Djogan //